Friday, October 16, 2009

Hot Bastage Of The Week

If you think he's dirty, he is dirty, learn me... oh yes the object of my affection for this week is that dirty bird named Cazwell, with its catchy little New York dance tunes including "All Over Your Face" and "I Seen Beyonce At Burger King" - he's hilarious, talented and sexy. I mean the dude was on RuPaul's Drag Race, shared the stage with Ms. Cyndi Lauper, and even had a song on "True Blood." With lines like, "I'll eat that ass like a cannibal" and "I masturbated til the KY faded/ I'm exhausticated" How can you not love him? And he's hot... oh and dirty, did I mention dirty?? That's why CAZWELL is our HOT BASTAGE OF THE WEEK...


You can watch the video here:



and You can buy his album WATCH MY MOUTH on AMAZON MP3



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home