Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things

I went to the dentist today and as I've stated before (and will again and again) I hate the dentist. If the actual act of having someone fingering around inside my head isn't bad or gross enough, the bill at the end of it all drives me nuts. Why oh why can't my teeth be pretty all on their own?

Well no matter that I can't sip water without running it all the way down my shirt, it still reminds me of one of my favorite things - the Pat Benatar video for Anxiety, so let's enjoy it together okay?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXatoCG13tw



I don't know how many of you are watching Glee, but it really is a great little show and a few episodes back they did a little song and dance number to "Say A Little Prayer" which seems to be the biggest thing to hit the You Tube waves since Beyonce's "Single Ladies" and here is my ultimate favorite rendition:





I spend way too much time online reading various blogs - there's DListed - with its wry sassy celebrity bitches, and www.towleroad.com for both celebrity mongering and politics, and Pam's House Blend for LGBT politics, and now I have a new favorite here is http://www.goodasyou.org/ a gay political news blog run by a guy named Jeremy Hooper. I read it every day and like he says it's a new wave of gay politics.. check it out if you so desire.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home