Monday, October 19, 2009

Creativity Abounds

It was another stellar weekend - Saturday we finally, got everything going for the photo shoot for the new Swivek album. The shoot went excellent and all my peeps were the quissessential models. It's going to look great!

Then on Sunday, I did a little shopping on Hollywood Boulevard and found my Halloween costume, not to mention stopping at American Apparel and buying myself some slutty short shorts and calf high soccer socks, just cuz it's hot... and then it was off to a video shoot for Shitting Glitter's new video. Though we missed the main shots of the video, we filmed a little more at Palm's and I'm so in there - just what they needed a cameo by Swivek!

Tonight there's even more glamour to be had as the Boofont Sisters will be performing at Here Lounge - conventiently located just down the street from my home... and they'll be performing with proceeds going to the Matthew Shephard Foundation and it's all for the DVD release of Sordid Lives - The Series so some of the cast may be there! If Olivia shows up you'll hear me scream - no matter where you live...

So stay tuned for some updates on Swivek (http://www.swivek.com/) as a release date for the new album is just around the corner - plus there will be videos!!

and if you're in the land of the La La's come see me and the Boofonts you'll love it.


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home