Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Monday Blues

Well I have finally recovered from yet another fun filled weekend. Friday night I went with Devin and Dylan to a place called Mr. T's that used to be a bowling alley. Shitting Glitter played with Rough Duchess and two other bands. The turn out wasn't very high but I think they all kind of expected that as the place is kind of in a strange spot - Highland Park which is just north of downtown. But to be honest the trip there from WeHo was very easy so I'm not sure what the prob was. I think all the bands had fun anyway as it kind of just turned into a big friend jam. Bonus, while I was out with Shitting Glitter Alfred painted our living room wall. I love it!

Saturday, my pals Tommy and Ryan came up from the OC and we headed out to Mickys for some drinking and fun. We ended up meeting our neighbor Mike and Dylan came along with us for extra fun.

Sunday was of course brunch and there was booze, strippers and the hot tub. But in between all of that, we watched Betty White on Saturday Night Live. I can't remember when I laughed so hard at a TV show. She is truly an American treasure.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 11, 2010 at 1:12:00 PM PDT, Blogger Devin Tait said...

It's not so much where Mr. T's is located, but that it's hard to find (there's no sign or anything), they charge to get in, and the drink prices are really high for the location. The sound guy, Arlo, is great though and that's why a lot of bands like to play there.

 
At Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 9:17:00 AM PDT, Blogger swivek said...

I totally forgot to mention how great the sound was. I swear it was one of the best sounds I've heard including big name, big venue places

 

Post a Comment

<< Home