Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bryan Adams? Really?

So here is something you don't hear everyday - I had a sex dream about Bryan Adams last night. I never even knew I was attracted to him. In the dream, I was feeling like a little lovin' so I drove over to Bryan's and crawled into bed with him. He was very happy to see me and we made out and had this long talk like we had been booty partners forever. If Bryan Adams is has friendly and nice as he is in my dream - kudos to him.


And since he's on my mind - there's a little song he co-wrote called "Hidin' From Love" that my best gal Lisa Hartman recorded. I also just randomly found a video he made of his version of the song - strange that I had the dream before I saw him in these shorts. Hopefully, this won't be a recurring thing - check out the two videos:


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 3, 2010 at 3:35:00 PM PDT, Blogger Devin Tait said...

Have you ever seen the video or heard the song "When You're Gone" that he did as a duet with Mel C from the Spice Girls? It's really good. They used to play it on Much Music all the time back when I got that channel in the late 90's.

 
At Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 9:55:00 AM PDT, Blogger swivek said...

No I haven't. I looked at my music too to see if I even had any Bryan Adams music (that could've spawned the dream) but all I have is his duet with Tina Turner - It's Only Love.. good song though

 

Post a Comment

<< Home