Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Another Day In The Life

Yesterday I was ultimate housewife/writer - I did 9 loads of laundry including the bedding from both bedrooms, downloaded & converted 10 videos, wrote on my blog and wrote the first 2 pages of the Coco Ono special. And went to the pool. Then I headed to Gym Sportsbar because I had forgot my card the night before. Luckily it was at the bar with the note: "Bitch forgot his card and I forgot to charge him so fuck it." I love that place.

Then I came home and proceeded to drink to excess while listening and singing along to Stevie Nicks - it was all brought up because of this quote I read by Stevie:
“The good thing about me being famous is that I was almost twenty-eight when I joined Fleetwood Mac. Lindsey was one year younger. We lived together as, really, as a married couple for five years, and we struggled. We built a life and we lived a kind of normal life… so we knew who we were when we joined Fleetwood Mac… [Fame] wasn’t terrible for me. I never look at it as taking away my freedom. I think that fame, for some people, really is horrible. But I have to say, I mean, I think being a rock and roll star is great. I fly on a private plane, I stay in presidential suites, I drive in limousines… I love my life. I love being famous. I love being able to walk into a restaurant and say, “I’m Stevie Nicks. Can I get a table?” You know, why not? So all the people who hate being famous, I’m so sorry for them. The violins of the world are really playing for you in your 18 million dollar house.” — Stevie Nicks
(KLOS with Jim Ladd, 08/01/2011)

So that was my Monday - how was your day?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home