Friday, May 05, 2006

Inspirational Margaritas

Sometimes a little bit of drinking will make me realize what a genius I really am. Last night I had cocktails with one of my favorite people in the entire world - Amy Cissell. Amy is a brilliant and talented gal who just finished writing her first novel. It's really quite an amazing feat and I must admit I'm a tad jealous as I've yet to write a first chapter to a book.

Of course in the last week I finished two episodes of my soap opera "Carlton Heights" and there is the dust covered chapters of "My Life As A Banana" a group of short stories about my life a la David Sedaris. But I would really like to write a full lengthed novel and then today as I was doing my hair with the scrumptious new pomade I have, it occured to me that I could and should begin a novel and it should be a hysterical murder mystery about blonde people being murdered.

So as I write this, I am making mental notes on the book I will someday write. So far I'm doing quite well, I have a title - Color Me Dead and an actual idea for the first few paragraphs. And of course I know that the people being murdered are killed shortly after having their hinted that very special bleach blonde.

3 Comments:

At Monday, May 8, 2006 at 6:02:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it when you talk about me :) Ummm....I mean I'm glad you have inspiration. That does sound amusing :)

Sorry this weekend isn't going to work out, but hopefully we'll get it together soon. (Less than 3 months left!)

When is the roller skating? Is it the 20th?

 
At Monday, May 8, 2006 at 7:45:00 PM PDT, Blogger swivek said...

oh my gawd.. I think it is the 20th which means I can't go cuz that is my birthday weekend and I'm going to see Blondie! Ugh! I think you have to stay one more month just so we can do everything we have to do!

 
At Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 6:14:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home