Wednesday, August 16, 2006

All Growed Up

For anyone who really knows me, seeing me in a long term relationship is probably as alien to you as it is to me, yet here I am and this Sunday it will be 6 blissful years with the Leivas - and I'm not even being sarcastic. Even more surprising to me is how much I seem to have grown up in the last 6 years; okay in all honesty, what has brought this on is the fact the Leivas and I just bought ourselves a sectional sofa! I know can you even believe it? I was almost having the dry heaves four months ago when we bought a mattress together - I mean, I didn't think I'd ever be sharing a bed with the same person for so long let alone actually buying a piece of furniture together, but we did and it all turned out okay; and now with a sectional on its way to our home, should he ever dump my ass I will always have part of a sofa to take with me.. it's a far cry from sleeping on the carpet at Brian's house which is what I did for the first six months I lived in LA - oh but Brian did have one piece of furniture, the stereo but really that was all we needed, back when I wasn't such a domestic goddess.... for those of you interested in this type of thing - here's a picture of the sectional we bought --- I know, you're jealous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home