Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm Queer Tooooo

Oh my gawd, how I love the internet! So I was going through www.imdb.com as I was a tad bored at work when I decided to once again look up my favorite cutie gal from the 80s Miss Deborah Foreman, well I discoverd that Valley Girl is making a new movie and if that wasn't enough I discovered, like other celebrities, she has a myspace account, so I ran to her myspace, saw her location as West Hollywood and stalked her! No, I'm totally kidding, I'm not like that. What I did was try to get her to be my friend but the biggest news is while looking through her page I discovered one thing on her calender is an August 24th stop at the Knitting Factory in Hollywood to attend the Josie frickin' Cotton album release! I just about fell over at work, ran to the Knitting Factory website got my tickets for me and the Leivas and came back onto blogspot to tell you all that I am feeling just like its 1982 all over again - only this time I'm old enough to go to a Hollywood club and see Josie Cotton, just like I did all those years ago.... and did I ever mention back in the day the Leivas and a group of his pals including one very noticeable large boned gal used to follow Josie Cotton's shows from one venue to the next. I wonder if she'll recognize him? I wonder if she'll be myspace friend, I wonder if Josie will change the words to "Bradley Are You Queer?" I wonder why I'm still so stuck in the 80s? Ah, who the hell cares, it's fun in my little world!

oooh, I almost forgot, you too can buy the new Josie Cotton album, which is available online at CD Baby at www.cdbaby.com/cd/josiecotton
and here in LA at Amoeba Records. There are also links through her website at www.josiecotton.com - buy it! You'll love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home