Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Retro Hottie

Ugh! What a week and it's only Tuesday, I believe I'm in a bit of a funk - I get bored so easily and am on the very verge of crabdom, but that doesn't mean you all have to suffer, so here's a look at a retro hottie - oh, sigh Mr. Corey Hart, unfortunetly I never dated/slept/kissed or even talked to anyone who even look liked Corey, but alas that would've made a hell of a story huh? Oh and to prove what an eternal hottie Corey is, the black and white is a fairly recent pic - oh once again sigh...

In more pressing news, this morning I was attacked by my face sponge in the shower - it's one of those almost loovah type of dealios that are meant to scrape off the years of blemishes and blackheads that accumulate on people even as fresh faced and young as I. But for some reason my sponge decided to attack me and I now have a giant scrape down the lenght of my nose. I have no idea why this happened - you have to believe it was completely unprovoked on my part. I didn't even drop the thing on the shower floor or anything, or perhaps I have it all wrong, I mean with this giant scar I will have for the rest of my life, no new blackheads will come along; maybe that's how the thing really works.

I'm off to try and try and try to get my Swivek songs together for their final cuts - truth be told I'm a little tired of hearing my voice and that's not something you'll hear me say very often. But in just a few short weeks, a brand new Swivek CD should be upon you all and I know you're just itching to hear it and of course to look at my new scar which will probably be gracing the cover now that I'm the poster child for strange sponge attacks.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 29, 2007 at 6:22:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for having the shangri-las "never again" lyrics in your blog i wrote down some lyrics when i heard it on the radio because i knew i had heard that song from somewhere and googled it and it lead me to you so thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home