Monday, July 24, 2006

Retro Hottie

BASTARD IN THE NIGHT #2
For every bastard in the night, there is bound to be one or two really good guys and today's story tells the tale of one such boy. Of course, things didn't work out so alas he became a bastard in the night but until the end, I found my Christopher Atkins, if even for one fleeting summer.

When I lived in Couer d'Alene I lived life as a free single boy, yes perhaps some may say I was a bit of a whore, but to me I was just more popular and for those who don't know, just because I dated a lot didn't mean I slept with every Tom, Dick, Harry and Christopher Atkins looking boy that came along - okay maybe a lot of them, but hey they did buy me dinner and you have to thank them somehow...

anyhoos its, through all of those boys that came and went and went and came only a few ever had a very lasting shot with me, and one was a guy named Jonathon, who though he wasn't necessarily the spitting image of Christopher Atkins, he did have those blonde curly locks and as I stared at him night after night through drunken goggles, I really felt like Kristy McNichol in The Pirate Movie and not because there was pumpin' and blowin' going on.


Jonathon, on top of being somewhat cute was actually a lot of fun. I met him under what some might call suspicious - okay it was at a bar in Spokane one crazy weekend when I drove my uncles' car over to see whether or not the Spokane boys would notice me. Well, they did! and one was Jonathon, who I actually noticed first since I had been eavesdropping on a couple of queens who talked about a curly haired blonde boy with a weapon of mass destruction - it was up to me to find out if the rumours were true.

After our first meeting, he would come to Couer d'Alene every weekend, pick me up and we'd head to his apartment in Spokane. He was a lot of fun, he had great taste in music, he let me smoke my cigs out his apartment window, he would buy us dinner, he was hopping in the old sackerooni and he was always willing to come up with some new adventure. One night he would say, "Let's drive to Seattle" and off we'd go, or "Let's go to the nude beach" and off we'd go, it was just what I needed. Unfortunetly, for Jonathon I bored easily then and after a few weeks of weekends, things sort of fizzled out, but I'll always have those memories and in my mind eye's I see it as the month I spent dating Christopher Atkins. Good times indeed...

2 Comments:

At Friday, August 11, 2006 at 10:38:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 
At Wednesday, August 16, 2006 at 5:32:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home