Monday, December 11, 2006

Back To Campus

It may be a little late in the school year to head back to campus but thanx to Oxygen, one of my new all time fav shows is back on the air! Campus Ladies returned last week for its second season and I just watched the first two episodes and I'm still cracking up. This year seems to be the year of the 'special guest star' as Megan Mullally appeared in the first episode as Barrie & Joan's advisor but it was Sean Hayes and Jason Alexander who appeared in the more hilarious of the two with Barrie dating a 'special' boy and Joan trying to hook a professor and now tomorrow in its normal time slot at 11 pm here on the West Coast, Barrie needs help with her tuition and Penny Marshall & Beverly D'Angelo are showing up. I'm sure it's going to be good so if you haven't caught this show yet, do yourself a favor and laugh with me tomorrow night!

It's Oooh so good..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home