Thursday, May 03, 2007

Four Eyes

Only 19 Days until my BIRTHDAY!!!!!

And just to show you all I am okay dealing with being 26 (ish), I have chosen to show you all what happens as you reach that big 3-0 (ish), you end up needing frickin' glasses.

Okay, truth be told about 7 years ago when I moved to LA at the ripe age of 16, I took my eye test at the DMV and couldn't really make out any letters. I could barely see them so I guessed and I guessed right cause they passed me... but as time has gone on, I have seen less and less including the writing on the TV - which is a must to see. So I finally went to the eye doctor who told me I most definitely needed glasses.

I wanted a pair of Laura Avery glasses but when I was told I should wear my glasses all the time and not just for driving etc. I thought I should go a more conservative route.. and so I give you - BRADLEY 4 EYES....


Incidentally, when I went to get the glasses, the wonderful gals at my eye doctor had me put them on and look out the window, I can't believe how pretty the world really is. I mean the street signs are gorgeous, and now I can finally see them... the gals did ask me if I got lost a lot considering I am blind and all, and I just told them that yes, I did get lost often but figured it was just from being blonde not blind... we'll see if the glasses actually help with my sense of direction.... okay, go ahead and laugh and point at me, it's okay I can handle it... besides now I look like a writer.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, May 7, 2007 at 7:13:00 PM PDT, Blogger OrangeTV said...

Wow, those look pretty sharp. I just got new glasses too, they're kinda they same shape but are made of clear light blue plastic instead of black. It must be nice to finally see the world...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home