Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Kids Are Superstars Too

The best and easiest way to get into the entertainment industry has always been by having the fortunate luck of being born to a famous parent. Ask Kate and Oliver Hudson if maybe, just maybe being Goldie Hawn's children helped them out, or perhaps Jordan Ladd got a little push being my gal Cheryl's daughter. Of course there's no doubt that my gal Kelly O would never have made a CD if daddy Ozzy hadn't been there to put her into a TV series. I'm not saying that these kids are talented, I'm just saying they have the lucky push of having a foot firmly entrenched into the door, so it's no surprise when the offspring of famous people decide to launch a career of their own.

Most seem to actually do a good job and I'm talking of miss Kelly O who has made two very excellant albums and I don't want anyone arguing about it until we sit down together and listen to both albums from start to finish... then we can discuss... but I'll bet you'll be swayed...

okay this uber long introduction was basically done just to introduce you all to Chloe Lattanzi, the latest in the celeb offspring to head into their parent's career - Chloe is launching her debut album sometime this year and you may recognize the last name as her daddy is actor/dancer Matt Lattanzi but it's her mama who's the hot ticket named Miss Livvie - that's right Olivia Newton-John's daughter is making her music debut.

And she's not too bad, in fact I really like the music she's doing - it's modern pop but more in the P!nk vein than say Brittney - so check out Chloe's My Space page and definitely listen to "It's Magic" which (yes) uses a sample of her Mama's 1980 hit... it's really good and while you're on My Space go back and listen to Kelly O's "One Word" as it is practically Pop Music Genius...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home