Friday, November 02, 2007

Hummity drummity

I had kind of promised myself I would write a little more on this blog thing as for once in my somewhat hum drum life I've actually been doing things, but as it is, I just get too busy with that stupid thing called work, but rest assured I've got some great stories to tell in the upcoming weeks... well maybe not great but stories none the less.

Halloween kicked my ass right into the month of November but thankfully I'm feeling a tad better today and just in time too cuz tomorrow my favoritest happy hour drinkin' pal is coming into town - all the way from Portland. That's right Amy Cissell Happy Hour Night will be back in full swing - for one weekend anyway. So if you want to see me and the best Cissell in the world, head on down to the fiesta Cantina tomorrow afternoon/evening and join us for margarittas and some Mexi food... you know you want to!

Until next week where I should have some interesting Random Photos and a full week of posts!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home