Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Bright And Shiny Cul-de-sac

Last night the Leivas and I went for our walk - our big time lose weight the long and slow way walk - and ended up at King's Road Park where our wedding ceremony will be taking place and let me tell you it is so cool. There are some fountains there and a little part in the middle that looks like a mini jungle complete with a mini waterfall. It's so cool, for our next walk I'm going to have to take our video camera and show it off.

Then as if that wasn't good enough news, I just found out that my beloved series, the best television series to have ever aired on TV Knots Landing is finally coming out with season 2 on DVD! Of course I've dubbed a zillion copies off of Soapnet onto video and DVDR but it's not the same and some of those DVDR's are now skipping so I will get my fix of season 2 which includes some of my favorite episodes, not to mention the arrival of Miss Donna "The Eyes Have It" Mills -


it's so exciting. But I have to mention the powers that be at Warner Brothers said it would come out in 2009, I'm just hoping they mean January 1, 2009. Hopefully the next seasons will come out one right after another as I can't wait for seasons 4-7 - THE LISA HARTMAN YEARS.

To see the enjoyment found in season 2, here's some Knots to get you a cul-de-sac fi, in fact it's the scene where Val asks Abby to stay in Knots Landing, a request she probably regrets a few years (if not months) later:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home