Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fat Cats and Fabulous

Yesterday it occured to me it is exactly one month until I'm a married man, perhaps that's why I have been having strange dreams about sexual encounters with other people (that's for another blog), but more pressing than what the things I can't control are the things I probably could control, you know like the fact I have become a fat ass and am only really hitching my dude before he wanders out the door and realizes not all blondes have an inner tube around their middle. So I have to lose about 20 pounds in about 20 days. Now my pal the Ciss, is an expert fitness guru, losing weight, counting calories, hiking, biking, gardening and doing all kinds of other insane things I would never consider, I guess I need to find a dealer, the crank diet has done wonders for many people and I'm sure it could work for me too. Thankfully, I don't have an addictive personality so I could totally stop doing the stuff once the weight is off... we'll see what happens I guess, now I'm off to smoke cigarettes and drink coffee so I can wake up.

Oh on a side note:

So some reviews are in on the new Swivek single "Fabulous" including:

"The single sounds fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)You rock my friend. :)" and "loving me some of the new music! very cool stuff you are doing. it's on my ipod now. "

Have you heard the new FABULOUS yet - download it for free at our website, and as a bonus is the "B-side" of THE KICK INSIDE featuring Devin Tait from Shitting Glitter.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 1:10:00 PM PDT, Blogger Amy - the gazelle said...

You know what works? Sign up for a 5K, then think of the humiliation if you can't even walk/run 3 miles. Seriously - what kind of a pansy can't finish a 3 mile race? Also, they often have drinks at the end. So train like that. Walk/run 3 miles, then drink. Miracle fitness program.

also: http://www.americablog.com/2008/09/californians-need-your-help-on-anti-gay.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home