Thursday, September 04, 2008

A Few Of My Favorite Things

What another week of total crapola - in good news I think there are only a few more little probs to work out on the new Swivek album and I'm also done with the mixing on the Shitting Glitter song so then I may just may be able to work on something else, like oh I don't know a couple Swivek videos! Thanks to my brand new favortie thing - our new video camera:

I can't wait to start doing some videos though the main reason I bought was to film our wedding, still the Leivas is all jammed to head out somewhere to film a Swivek song, now I just need a couple concepts - so bring them on!

For something even more humorous than me, we turn to one of my all time fav gals - Jennifer Coolidge. The other night I was watching my new strange obsession, the Secret Lives Of The American Teenager when who should show up as a prostitute (hired by the kid with Down's Syndrome no less), but Miss Coolidge. It made me remember how much I love her - she did a super awesome episode of Friends, complete with a fake British accent, the Legally Blonde movies, Stifler's mom in the American Pie movies, Joey, and the list goes on and on... Here she is in Joey (and this is just for starters:)


another buxomy though quite a bit more petite blonde makes our last of my favorite things this week - it's the completely unreleased album Changing Faces by EG Daily. I didn't even know this album existed until I hopped in my pal Marc's car as we headed to the valley to see EG perform at Universal City Walk.. I was fazed with jealousy when I heard the great tunes coming out of that stereo but as luck would have it, not only did Marc introduce me to the last of three Valley Girl main stays (I've met Josie Cotton & Deborah Foreman you know!), but the CD was also for sale. So I got me a signed copy and I've been listening to it since... it's full of cool tunes, tender ballads, dance songs and straight up pop including two covers of her own songs, "Heart Don't Lie" and "Just For You" plus a remix of "Say It Say It"... I hope to heck she releases this one soon cause people need to hear it. It's now one of my favorites by the girl... and here's the video from the night I saw her singing Say It Say It, Smelly Cat (she was on Friends too!) and the new single Beautiful! If you're lucky you see me somewhere in there when the camera man pans (but I doubt it, even though I was right in front of her!)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home