Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I Want My Brad TV

Okay everybody stop working right now! Let's just shut down our excel programs, take a deep deep breath and watch some You Tube videos! It's BRAD TV kiddies!

So up first are my pals SHITTING GLITTER in a recent (last Saturday) TV spot on public access performing and premiering a brand new tune "The Collection" - you'll dance, you'll love it:


and a little bit of Kristen Chenoweth, as we all need a little of the little KC in our lives - here she is singing about meth and doing what a Broadway diva does best --- intervention for the crack heads.

See more Kristin Chenoweth videos at Funny or Die


and finally for something so frickin' cute you're going to have to adopt one of your own (a nephew that is) - my little nephew EVAN in full action. That's right I'm not the only star in our family, in fact I think he's doing his own version of my FLIRT video in this one:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home