Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Autotune Heartbreak

I finally bought myself a copy of Autotune - you know that uber cool program that can fix the pitch and add those ever so tiresome Cher effex to your vocals? Well I wanted and needed it as I want to sound just as good as Brittney on my new album - not that I don't already have perfect pitch mind you.... anyhoos, I can't get the damn thing to work.
First of all it's a plug in and that means absolutely nothing to me but apparantly the Leivas knows what that is so he did install it, but when I go into Acid, which is the program I use to record and mix, I can't find the damn plug in - it isn't there! Or won't appear! and worst of all I can't find a single thing through the internet that helps me...

So it's going to be another long night when I get home but damned be all if I won't get that sucker to work someway someday...

(oh and if anyone has any idea on how to get the autotune plug in to work in Acid Pro 7 please let me know)
UPDATE: The genius that is the Leivas got it working - now I just have to become a production genius and figure out how to use it.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, May 8, 2009 at 3:07:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooooo how did you get it to work?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home