Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bad Bad Elf

Well I guess I'm just a terrible little Christmas elf.. perhaps a hot Santa will have to spank me.. but none the less, every year I work and work to get my Christmas packages out to all those nice little boys and girls who are in my life.. well for years it seems some of my pals always send the presents to me after Christmas, which doesn't matter to me cuz I think my Christmas should last all year long... well because of the extended time frame that usually accompanies the presents I figured this year I didn't have to rush out the boxes out to those friends, so my pals the Ciss, Lisa, Patrick and Shae all have packages still sitting at my house (though the Leivas promised to send out Lisa's and Little Miss Ciss's out today) and wouldn't you know - yesterday I got packages from both of them! Talk about bad timing... meanwhile I'm still making up the box for a few people - but Amy and Lisa, if you are reading this know you will have a Bradley post Christmas.

Meanwhile Swivek recorded a new Christmas recording - "Blue Christmas" - its our first Christmas song ever and I had meant to have it available to download this morning but alas I am a bad bad elf - and even more disappointing is I shot a video for the thing! I know, I'm too cool. Again, it's not ready but should be up by the end of the night - just in time for Christmas eve. You can hear the song at least on the Swivek My Space page..

and finally, last night we had the best of Christmas balls ever - our friend Joe had a holiday party where loads of fun was had - we did this crazy gift exchange thing where you get to pick a gift and someone can steal it - some crazy blonde showed up with 30 some Britney Spears CDs - which both the Leivas and I forgot (oh well I'll just use something else as a coaster), they had a game where they put a Christmas themed name on your back and you had to ask questions to figure out who you were - there was food, drink and by the end of the night - a full on sing along with the piano.. needless to say I was in Christmas heaven..

but I'm still a bad bad elf...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 11:21:00 AM PST, Blogger Amy - the gazelle said...

I am excited to anticipate a Bradley package, whenever it arrives!

I'm glad you got my gift.

 
At Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 11:29:00 AM PST, Blogger swivek said...

I was so excited to see my present.. though I'm not sure if you're aware but the Leivas won't let me open anything until Christmas day, so if by chance there's something living in there or something that should be unwrapped immediately let me know and I will pass the info onto that Grinch of mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home