Monday, December 15, 2008

Whirlwinds

Whew! What a weekend, if only more were like this last one, I'd really look forward to them.. oh wait. Anyhoos its, Friday night we went to go see the greatest Christmas show evah! The Boofant Sisters starring in Suck It Baby Jesus! I loved it and can not even tell you how much the Me & Little Andy Dolly Parton song segment touched me... in fact you should check it out on the link below.

After the show, the Leivas and I opted out of going to Shits & Giggles though all my palsie walsies were going but we did end up heading down the street and hitting Trunk's for a few cocktails and it looks like Rudolph the Reindeer threw up in that place - it is so overly decorated for the season I just about wet myself..


then Saturday I took off and did a little shopping on Hollywood Boulevard to try and get the last of the presents I need to send out to various locations through out the United States, but alas I still wasn't done.. then we had a dinner with some pals where drinks continued and continued until the wee hours of midnight where the Leivas and I stopped by the Gold Coast for a drink...


Then yesterday I crawled myself out of bed, put on some Christmas specials and began wrapping presents. After about an hour, I opted to do the tree, so while the Leivas shampooed our hall, I put on Surviving Christmas (which is a GREAT funny Christmas movie; I don't care what the critics say) and decorated my tree. (Pictures coming soon)


Then the Leivas left to do some shopping and I headed back to my room to do more wrapping. I swear I'm just a cut away from being Candy Spelling with my own gift wrapping room - though mine is also a music studio, art studio and guest room depending on what is going on.

After listening to some Christmas tunes and wrapping endless presents, I realized I should do some of my own Christmas music, so I got me some instrumental tracks and recorded a couple of Christmas songs - because well that's what I do when I'm hungover...

so stay tuned for Christmas bliss as we head deeper into the Holiday season - and hold onto your Santa hats cuz some Bradley Does Christmas songs are heading out to you..

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 9:48:00 AM PST, Blogger Amy - the gazelle said...

I sent you a package yesterday! I hope you get it this year. :)

It's not the most exciting package I've ever sent you, but i'll try to make up for it someday when I have more money.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home