Monday, January 19, 2009

Booze Cruise and Movie News

Okay I don't really have any movie news but it all seemed to rhyme... for once we actually did some pretty fun and interesting stuff this weekend - you know rather than me sitting at home and working on music while the Leivas is forced to watch TV - he hates that.

On Saturday my boss threw a party for his boyfriend's birthday and it was a two and a half hour harbor cruise of Long Beach Harbor - it was an open bar with food and a bunch of people and it was frickin' fun! I love the water and love the boat and I love drunks and drinking so it was all worth it. Plus it was super beautiful all day long - I think it was in the 70's and out on the water it was so nice - not cold at all... yes I'm quite happy I do not live in Wisconsin anymore...

After the cruise we headed to Harbor City and spent the rest of the evening with the Leivas'. Lots of wine flowed and it is always so fun to hang with my inlaws..

Then on Sunday we headed over to the Arc Light to see My Bloody Valentine 3D - we had just recently watched the original from 1981 as I rented it from Netflix because I was always too afraid to watch it when I was a kid. It's actually a really good film and the new one was pretty good too - I mean it had Jensen Ackles in it and 3D! It was pretty fun. Here's the trailer and you should definitely go see it - completely mindless (and rather gory I guess) but it's entertaining for sure.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home