Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things

It's Thursday and you know what that means don't you? Okay, it's been awhile so I'll remind you, it's my list of A Few Of My Favorite Things -


For Christmas, the Leivas bought me something I didn't even know I wanted... a Zune player. This thing is so great. It holds every single song I had on my computer, plus videos, pictures and I can take it anywhere I go - plus it hooks up to stereos and it doesn't take a million years to load up or try to get through songs like my phone does... I love this thing... plus the Leivas got me a fairly higher model so when the crash came it didn't affect me one bit.. now I can show everyone vids of my nephew and Swivek just by whipping out my zune..




Date Nights with the Leivas - while we were on vacation, the Leivas and I didn't do all that much but we did have a couple of date nights. The best one was by far the night he took me to Micelli's in Hollywood - my all time favorite restaraunt and then to the Egyptian Theater to see "EARTHQUAKE"!!! I know huh? It was Disaster month at the Egyptian and they were showing "The Towering Inferno", "Black Sunday", "The Hindenberg" and "Earthquake" with the original sense surround which makes it feel like there's a real earthquake happening while it's happening on screen... I love disaster movies and this was so cool!


and finally, I don't know if you know this about me but I love my music and am obsessed with charts - particularly the upper regions of the charts (as in above top 40) and I have almost every single chart book from the pop charts, British charts, country charts, album charts, all of them. The only problem is they come out with new ones every couple of years and I have to constantly buy them.. in fact I have a new one for pop and pop albums should anybody be interested in buying one of the older ones for cheaper than you'll find on Amazon....






Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, January 15, 2009 at 5:16:00 PM PST, Blogger James said...

I saw EARTHQUAKE back in 1974 when I was a child. The Sensurround was a real attraction in those days. When it started up, people screamed! I later learned that it was basically just some big bass speakers mounted at the back of the theater, sort of like what some people have installed in their trunks these days.

 
At Friday, January 16, 2009 at 10:35:00 AM PST, Blogger swivek said...

Oh I know, it was basically like being in the passenger seat of some low rider.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home