Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm Back

I never meant to take two weeks off from blogging but what can I say? Life came swooping in and made me its bitch for the last few weeks. First and most exciting was the fact my little brother came into town ... completely unannounced and with just a little phone message saying, "Hey it's your brother I'm at LAX" and for the next few days I played host to my little brother, who had never been to California, or even on a big jet airplane before... so that was actually pretty exciting.

Then the following week, I, the person who never ever gets ill, got a cold. I'm still recovering from the sucker, and of course now the Leivas has it as well.. but I am here to say I'm back and will be here all week - thank you, thank you.

I will also be getting back to all those emails I've recieved from all of you my adoring fan (s)?? and there will be some new uploads tomorrow.. until then enjoy this random pic of my brother on Hollywood Boulevard with his new girlfriend...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home