Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things

It's Thursday so it's time to look at a few of my favorite things this week:


First, is one of the only reality shows I watch. No, we're not back to So You Think You Can Dance, instead it's that fierceness known as Ru Paul and her Drag Race show - where she tries to find the newest and baddest drag queen. I love this show and they do great challenges and they're not too bitchy, but bitchy enough to be entertaining and in last week's final moments, Miss Ongina won and freaked out, bawling and crying like a woman down to her last Mac compact only to reveal why she was so crazed. It made me blubber. If you don't have Logo - don't fear, you can watch it all online at the website! Watch the latest episode!

For Christmas, I bought my sister the same webcam that the Leivas bought me LOGITECH QUICKCAM PRO 9000. Not only did it provide me with the first Swivek video 'Flirt' but it actually helps me hang with my homies back home. For Christmas, my sister and I set our cameras up and the Leivas and I were able to have Christmas with my sister, brother in law, nephew and my mommy all via webcam. We got to open presents, drink wine and laugh and laugh. Last night, my sister and I hooked them up again so I could witness the hilarious genius that is my nephew Evan. Plus this camera has all kinds of options and a crystal clear picture. It's one of the best purchases I've ever recieved as a gift.

Speaking of nephews, my best high school pal Melsie has a son who is going to be a video genius. My godson and 'nephew' by default Zion and his pals are always coming up with clever little mini movies. In fact I'm going to have him do a Swivek video very very soon. Anyway, his film troupe FINAL KINGDOM13 have their own You Tube webpage. check them out here. And here's one for your immediate pleasure:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home