Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Camarooon!

Okay it's only been a day but I'm already in the heebees cuz RuPaul's Drag Race is over! Now I'm not really into reality shows, in fact I hate them. I can't stand to look inside other people's lives and listen to them whine, bitch and make fools of themselves - I mean, I have a mirror I see how people act... but then there's an exception here and there - you all know I love So You Think You Can Dance! and then there was Tuckerville, but then came RuPaul and her show to find the next great drag queen.

The whole cast was great, and watching some backstab and bitch (Rebecca Glasscock I'm talking to you) and be elitist (miss Shanelle - though DListed said she'd be perfect as one of the Housewives of the OC and I can't disagree). The challenges were great and the costumes were vavoom, and to top it all off - my ultimate fav won! Miss BeBe or Cameroooon! as RuPaul would call her.

After the final show on Monday, they ran a reunion special that was just tits up faboo. With the return of one of the kookiest and great gals Tammie Brown who actually had a bit of a bitch fest with Ru. It was great with Tammie declaring everyone was so negative and when pushed she told the judges, "I don't see you out there walking children in nature." I just about busted a gut! What the f does it mean? All I know is it now my ultimate fav quote and I plan on using it all the time!

If you haven't watched RuPaul's Drag Race you simply have to - all the episodes are online and even though I busted out who the winner is, you still have to see all the fuss - and there's going t to be a second season so fasten your seatbelts!

Watch RuPaul's Drag Race

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home