Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things

This week has been a bit of a beatch, though I must say I am finally feeling better and it's probably because of my new favorite thing:

Echinaecia - it's a wonder herb I tell you = okay I'm not really sucking on the flower but I did start taking it in pill form and I'm not saying it's the only reason my cough and cold went away but I bet it certainly helped.

and then in order to make myself feel a little better while the Leivas runs downstairs to work out, I like to pour a glass of milk and eat my thin mints. That's how I roll

and finally



Oh my gawd! I'm so glad someone found this little clip because it is pure genius. Collected is a whole slew of some of the best and most awesome scenes from my beloved Knots Landing show - done by some very excellant character actors! You have to see it to believe it - and if you're a fan of the show you're going to just about die because the one queen can get Joan Van Ark's mannerisms down like well, like Joan Van Ark!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home