Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Welcome to this week's edition of A Few Of My Favorite Things... so let's get to it.


My whole frickin' life (all of these 20-something years huh umm) I've wanted a Ford Mustang - just about any version of the car would do. One of my earliest TV memories is of Farrah Fawcett and Cheryl Ladd driving the white with blue striped Ford Mustang Cobra II on Charlie's Angels and then today I was walking to work and I saw a brand new Mustang with the same paint job and it is now one of my favorite things - though instead of the classic Shelby name I think they should've called it the Munroe Edition since it was driven by Jill and Kris Munroe on Charlie's Angels.





A video shot of my pals Shitting Glitter and Rich N. Famous performing "I'm A Vampire" at Eleven this past Tuesday.

And after you've the genius that are my friends in Shitting Glitter, drop on in on this hilarious website where people post pictures of well, like it says Awkward Boners... no nudes, that's not really awkward, just poor boys who get snapped for having a little extra something going on in their pants at some more inopportune moments.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home