Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Oh Those Happy Happy Hours

Last night while innocently walking home from my job, I saw a rare and beautiful site - my pal Amy sitting at the balcony of Eleven having a glass of wine, so of course I had to stop in and say hi, which always involves happy hour Captain & Cokes... what can you do? I also ran into a few other pals and we ended up playing Trivia until about 9 when some bitchy queens cheated and took away our championship!

And it looks like the rest of the week could be just as fun. Tomorrow night, the Leivas and I scored our tickets for the ''scariest'' movie ever Paranormal Activity, then on Friday it's our one year wedding anniversary! and (psst don't tell anyone but) Alf's birthday is Sunday.

Next weekend we are finally shooting the cover for the new Swivek CD and I am even gearing up to do a live show (don't get too excited yet but I think it just might happen)
And tonight I get to see all my pals including Chris Freeman from Pansy Division who will be playing bass for my favorite LA band, Shitting Glitter! Look at the flyer and if you're near Hollywood come out to the show, it's going to be great!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home