Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Da Goals

My good pal Amy C makes a week and month log list of goals she hopes to attain so I thought what the hey I'll try too. Sure her's are about running a gazillionthon or climbing Mount Everest by next Saturday and stuff like that but hey i have goals too so let's see how we'll do..

1. Try to coordinate a photo shoot for the new Swivek album (this shouldn't be as hard as it sounds)
2. Finish watching my favorite TV classics on DVD - I finished all the episodes of Rhoda and only have three more episodes of Three's Company season 4 before I try to watch and finish, The Mary Tyler Moore Show seasons 1-4, Charlie's Angels season 2 before moving onto 3 and all episodes from all three seasons of Wonder Woman.
3. Walk downstairs, turn the key in the knob of the apartment gym and work out*
4. Sign up for a yoga class*
5. Don't drink any alchohol until my trip to Seattle next Friday*
6. Put the new CDs I bought into alphebetical order on the CD shelf
7. Do the laundry
8. Do a few situps*
9. Start running*
10. Go shopping for new work clothes

* These are bound to fail.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 3:18:00 PM PDT, Blogger Amy - the gazelle said...

WAIT! You are coming to the Pacific NW and not Portland? YOU SUCK! I say that out of love, of course.

I always have goals like your #5, and they always, always fail, too. I think my goal for tonight is to not finish more than 1 bottle of wine. By myself.

I love that your goals include a 50% built-in success rate!

 
At Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 3:40:00 PM PDT, Blogger swivek said...

I don't like to go into anything without a bit of reality so I figure 50% is pretty darn good. And yes I'm going to NW and not Portland cuz I suck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home