Monday, September 21, 2009

Random Photo

Well I'm a tad tired today, my weekend was so eventful let me tell you. Friday night the Leivas and I headed to our friend Brian's house where my man was suckered into changing Brian's refrigerator door... as a kid I always dreamed I would have a husband who was able to fix things while I just sat back, drank and looked pretty... see kids, dreams do come true.


Saturday - Brian and his boyfriend Patrick met the Leivas and I for brunch which turned into an all afternoon drunk. I believe I made it home around 6 pm and woke up at 4:15 am in my clothes and thirsty for water.


Sunday I woke up at 8 in the morning and didn't do much of anything until my pals Marc and Devin came over and we swam and hot tubbed until it was time to go to a show - the Beat, Pansy Division and the Avengers! It was an awesome show! Of course we went to see Pansy Division but everyone's show was great.


Which brings us to our Monday random photo - here's a pic of three of the four Pansy Divsions in full on splendor (thanks to Marc and his fast moving camera action)


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home