Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Here we are again celebrating the things that I love - so let's start with two of my favorite things - food and TV...


Last night was the season premiere of The New Adventures Of Old Christine, and I'm sure it's been one of my favorites before but I frickin' love this show. Julia Louis Dreyfuss is HI-larious and I don't know why, but I totally relate to her 40 something divorcee, plus Wanda Sykes is in it and everyone on the show is great! It makes me laugh out loud like so many other sitcoms do not do.

Then there's Palermo's Italian Restaraunt in Los Feliz, which I always forget until someone invites me to it for a celebration. Yesterday was a birthday celebration for one of my pals at the restaraunt. The food is sooo good, the atmosphere is fun and the neighborhood is great. Right in the heart of the Los Feliz area, it's two blocks from where I lived when I first moved to LA.

Which brings us to our last favorite of the week - Seattle, Washington. How does that relate to a random pizzaria in LA?? Well the apartment I had when I first moved to LA and lived just two blocks away from that pizzeria was shared with my pal Brian. Actually it was his apartment and I just crashed there, but he moved to Seattle and tomorrow the Leivas and I are heading up to the land of the Space Needle for a reunion with Brian and my pal Patrick from Orange Television. I spent all my time in the world known as Couer d'Alene, Idaho with Brian and Patrick. Patrick got me started into making my own music and helped create Swivek and this will be the first time I will have seen him since I moved in 2000. That's a lot of time and it's going to be one hell of a time... oh and I've been to Seattle many times and no generally love it too - but it's the people I'm meeting in Seattle that's truly one of my favorite things.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Thursday, September 24, 2009 at 7:17:00 PM PDT, Blogger Amy - the gazelle said...

one of the first times I met you was at dinner at Palermo's.

And maybe someday I will forgive you for coming to the Pacific NW & not calling me first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home