Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Coming Soon

I was perusing over my Amazon Recommendations list when I stumbled upon a new album that is coming out next month.... I was so frickin' excited I just had to let you all know...

Miss Lita Ford - the woman who brought me a karaoke anthem in "Kiss Me Deadly" and the uber cool "Close My Eyes Forever" not to mention "Playin' With Fire", "Lisa" and a whole slew of other jams has her first album in like umpteen years coming out .. "Wicked Wonderland" hits the bins next month and I can't wait!

Until then let's take a look at a little classic Lita (which may or may not be a sort of inspiration for Britney's 'If You Seek Amy' video)


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 16, 2009 at 12:58:00 PM PDT, Blogger Devin Tait said...

That's a really fantastic album cover!!! I'm excited to hear how it is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home