Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Video Age

I thought you should take some time out of your schedule to watch some indie videos. I have some friends who are quite talented and putting out music. They've also done some videos for their songs so I'm going to share them with you:

First up is Invisible Material's "Grown Man Cries" - which was recently featured on http://www.towleroad.com/ and has my friends Devin Tait and his brother Brandon in the band. Robin the singer is kind of a hottie if you like abs of steel:


One of my best pals Patrick is the star maker in Orange Television and he has a new album coming out very shortly called "Bitch Trip" - from that album comes this little homage video for "Supermarket"


Devin from the aforentioned Invisible Material was/is part of Shitting Glitter who are being a bit revamped these days into an all girl rock band - can't wait to hear the new stuff but they have an album out which features Devin and a great video for "19th & Lexington" (oh and look for yours truly near the beginning) :



and who could forget my favorite indie band SWIVEK! - Here's my video for "Rock Hard":

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 13, 2010 at 6:14:00 PM PDT, Blogger Devin Tait said...

Thanks for posting these! I still haven't forgotten the "Dead in the Water" remix... will work on that soon!!!

 
At Friday, October 15, 2010 at 10:26:00 AM PDT, Blogger swivek said...

I really want to do a new video - I am thinking of doing something for "This Is A Town" about gay rights and want to do "Melted Away" too

 
At Friday, October 15, 2010 at 10:26:00 AM PDT, Blogger swivek said...

oh and of course Dead In The Water I think would be a cool video

 

Post a Comment

<< Home