Thursday, October 07, 2010

The Futures A Buzzin'

There are a ton of things happening all of a sudden:

1. P!nk, one of my all time favorites just announced she is releasing a Greatest Hits album in November and you can stream the first single - plus she's shooting a video starting today and it will feature a gay wedding - she rocks. Check these links: Article on video, and the single "Raise Your Glass" (she's speaking my language).

2. Another of my favorite bands Rooney is releasing a Christmas EP and going on tour and will be in LA in December: Read here

3. There are a ton of local things going on this weekend too - Tomorrow night my pals Shitting Glitter are playing in Santa Ana - now an all girl band they are gonna rock and you should check it out if you can. Kegs 120 North International Boardwalk Redondo Beach, CA

4. On Saturday my pal Robert is throwing together his monthly mash up night called Blender. It will be at The Palms on Santa Monica Boulevard in WeHo and promises to be awesome. Also at around 8:30 before Blender starts my pal Devin Tait & The Traitors will be playing. The theme is fucked up Disney and you should go in costume.

5. My boss just emailed me and told me he is going to pay me my third quarter commission despite not meeting his goal... this is very exciting as now I can buy some Christmas presents.

6. I am probably going to be missing both the Friday and Saturday things I just told you about as this weekend (October 9th) is my two year wedding anniversary... that's right 2 years, still in love and the haters can't take away my marriage license (yet)

7. And finally on Monday, October 11th, it's my husband's birthday. Now I need to find him some amazing present....

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home