Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Birthday Disasters

Well it's that time of year again kids! That's right, the blessed event that put all of you into contact with someone as blonde as me, it's the countdown to my birthday! Only 12 more shopping days (that would be May 22nd) so I expect those cards and presents will be arriving any day now. On the slight chance you haven't already taken me out to celebrate, I'm available every night after 5 just tell me where and you can buy me all the drinks you think I can handle.

As for presents, well don't worry I've got that covered too. If you go to www.amazon.com and look under my name or email, well then you will find everything I ever wanted or thought I wanted. But just to add some extra fun, here's an idea. Yesterday, the disaster film took a giant leap with extended editions of two of my all time fav movies.

Anyone who knows me, knows I love those disaster films. In fact, my pal Amy Cissell and her Brad had a disaster night one evening and it was fun, fun. Now with the onset of the remake of The Poseidon Adventure, the film company got smart and re-released original and the equally classic The Towering Inferno - complete with featurettes, commentaries and all that hoopla I eat up.

So even if you don't deem me worthy enought to buy me a copy, check it out for yourself, just call me and make sure you have cocktails and something to nibble on. I mean, what better way to celebrate the disaster that is a 29th birthday than with the granddaddies of disaster films.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 6:49:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home