Monday, May 08, 2006

So Glorious


My latest guilty TV viewing pleasure is one that even I'm surprised I like. I was never a fan of Beverly Hills 90210 and I have always detested poor rich Tori Spelling, but with the advent of the single camera psuedo reality show, I have to admit Ms. Spelling has a brand new fan. So NoTORIous is a complete riot, with Tori making fun of her C-list status and her upbringing, but mostly she's just making fun of herself and that is always hilarious. Not to mention Loni Anderson playing her mother Kiki is ingenius casting. Now I don't even recall seeing pictures of Candi Spelling, Tori's actual mother, but I can only imagine anyone who would cast the role in any telepic or film about the Spellings would probably go to Loni for the role.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 9, 2006 at 12:16:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bradley...it's shae. you NEED to google a pic of candy cos Loni is perfect casting. so blonde and so fake in good way.

 
At Thursday, May 11, 2006 at 6:00:00 PM PDT, Blogger OrangeTV said...

Hate to admit it but I'm totally caught up in this dumb show too. I really actually tried not to like it, but to no avail...

 
At Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 6:24:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 
At Thursday, May 18, 2006 at 6:49:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home