Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Oh Just Face It

My pal Amy Cissell has a very great blog of her own and while reading it today she turned me onto this very strange yet very interesting website. You upload a picture of yourself and they run a little test and come up with a bunch of celebrity personalities who look like you!

Now I was mortified when I did this, as the first person who came up was Mark Hamill. Not that he's what I would call homely or anything but the picture they had of him was downright brutal. One of those Star Magazine photos the photographer comes up with so they have to run the headline, "Such and such is on their last breath. Years of booze and eating red meat have taken their toll. He's now seen with Kirstie Alley heading for KFC after a night of binging on Ho Hos and Rum & Coke" type of things. But luckily, they found that I matched a number of other celebrities including Kurt Russell and Owen Wilson. Not to mention Nicole Richie, Claudia Schiffer, Ringo Starr, Jamie Lee Curtis, and Palo Nedved (I know? Who? I think he kicks around some balls for someone) As for the website and what you may look like on this side of Hollywood, here's the link:
http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php

By the way, can you guess which one is me?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home