Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Snooze

Things I think of before falling asleep ---

Why is the slang term for male genatalia also a rooster? Why is a woman's genatalia nicknamed after a cat?

Why do cats feel the need to zoom to one room without any advance warning? Did they forget something? Is there something in that room they need to see at that minute?

Why do cats then come zooming back into the room? Are they trying to tell us what they just discovered? Do they want us to follow them?

What would happen if I ran from room to room like a cat?

What would happen if I followed a cat that ran from room to room?

Why do I hate cats?

If I was dog I'd be Scooby Doo.

Did Scooby and Shaggy really smoke pot in the back of the mystery van?

Is the song Puff The Magic Dragon really about pot smoking? And if so is Little Jack Horner just a bong?

The pot that is in Coeur d'Alene Idaho is better than any pot in Los Angeles.

I don't even smoke pot.

I wonder how my friend Patrick in Idaho is doing.

I should talk about Patrick in my blog tomorrow.

I hate that guy from Pink Is The New Blog.

I love the new Pink album.

I should wear a pink shirt to work tomorrow.

I hate having to work but I need money for CDs.

I need to stop buying so many CDs.

I love my new CDs.

I should work on new songs.

I love that song "Cats" by my friend Patrick in Idaho.

Why is female genatalia nicknamed after a cat?

zzzzz

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 31, 2006 at 1:40:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that in your sleepiness, you confused Little Jackie Paper (from Puff the Magic Dragon) with Little Jackie Horner (who sat in a corner). Jackie Paper would be the join, I guess. I was so sad when I found out it was a drug song.

Why do you hate Trent (from Pink is the New Blog)?

I like cats, but have often wondered about their need to be somewhere else RIGHT NOW!

That is all.

 
At Wednesday, May 31, 2006 at 1:40:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

duh! proof-reading! Jackie Paper is a joint

Not the join.

 
At Wednesday, May 31, 2006 at 4:01:00 PM PDT, Blogger swivek said...

I guess you're right about Jackie Paper - aah, like a joint! I was quite disappointed to learn it was a drug song as well. It was one of the first songs I ever remember singing along with... and I don't really hate Trent, it's all just jealousy of his jet setting life

 

Post a Comment

<< Home