Monday, May 22, 2006

It Was Raining On Prom Night

Okay so it's not exactly prom night but it is a fairly monumental day, for today is the day that I burst unto the world with my endless form of wit, good looks, charm and most importantly modesty. But as I woke up this morning on my birthday, there it was rain, rain, rain - in Southern California none the less.

But I won't let these late May showers drench this Bradley flower, instead I just put my Grease soundtrack into the CD player and travel back to the days so long ago when I was just a little cute blonde boy and the world was full of Olivia Newton-John goodness.

So what am I doing on my birthday? I'm so glad you asked - my birthday happens to last the entire month of May so I've already begun celebrating. On Saturday I hit the Universal (Gibson) Amplitheater where Blondie performed a special Birthday concert just for me, then My pal Luther took me drinking in the Valley where the booze flowed and the smiles were enormous as the whole bar celebrated with me. Then yesterday the Leivas gave me some money and dropped me off at Amoeba Records, and tonight I get a free dinner at Lawry's where my Leivas has already made reservations.

But alas I didn't take the day off of work so here I sit performing my one and only real birthday ritual - going through my address book and making little checks by the people who have called me, sent me cards and/or presents and making a little skull and cross bones by those who did not.

1 Comments:

At Monday, May 22, 2006 at 5:55:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happbirthday bradley!!!!!! isnt it great being "21" forever! ~shae xoxoxox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home