Monday, June 05, 2006

The Saga Of Brad & Alysha

So a few weeks ago I got an email on my yahoo account that my new myspace site was up and running. I had by that time also recieved fourteen messages from Alysha. Curious as I didn't even set up a myspace account with that email, I used the password they gave me and headed to see what the hell Alysha wanted.

As it turned out, Alysha and Brad Jacobson were in a hot and heated debate about their relationship. For some reason, this Brad Jacobson was invited to hear their problems. I tried not to read the posts, I tried to just walk away from it all and let myspace know they made a mistake but I was too curious.

For some reason that other Brad Jacobson was able to get into the account as well but I'm not sure if he ever got to read all of Alysha's gushings and pleads to stay together. After a while I just gave up on the whole drama, but now today I have a new message on myspace from Janet.

Unfortunetly I lost the password that got me into the other Brad Jacobson's love life. Oh well, perhaps one day Alysha and Janet will do a googles search for their beloved Brad, find my blog and they can tell me all the drama I've been missing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home