Monday, August 21, 2006

It's Still The Word

What a weekend! Yesterday was our anniversary - 6 glorious years with the Leivas and though we didn't too anything terribly special, there was one giant fleeting couple of hours where we had a great big blast. Now get your mind out of the gutter, this isn't that kind of a blog - yesterday playing on the very date that I met the Leivas, the Egyptian Theater in Hollywood was hosting a Sing Along with Grease showing - a huge screen full of Sandy, Danny, Rizzo, Kenickie, Frenchy and all the other T-Birds, Pink Ladies and 50's high school fun you could want.

It may sound downright cheezy, but to this day Grease is still the word, and it's still my favorite movie of all time; plus it was so much fun to have everyone around clapping and singing, and loving every minute of it. The only downside was I couldn't pause it when I had to run to the bathroom, but of course the Leivas was there for me, when I sat down he informed me, "Okay to get you up to speed, Rizzo is pregnant and Danny just gave Sandy his class ring." What a guy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home