Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Sun Always Shines On TV

A few months ago, the Leivas decided to rent the entire first season of the TV series Veronica Mars, we had watched one or two episodes during repeat season and really got into it, so we spent countless hours hooking up with the kids and their adult counterparts in Neptune, California and believe all the hype cuz this show is really, really good....

set all around teenage Veronica Mars, who's father is the fired Sheriff and now works as a private investigator, Veronica when she's not all sassy and ostresized from the richy rich, also does a little dabbling in the private investigation area - part Beverly Hills 90210, part Pasadena, and part Charlie's Angels - I just love it. There is a continued mystery through out the first season regarding the death of Veronica's best friend Lily, the daughter of the super rich Kane family - whose son was also Veronica's one time love affair; as Veronica spends the season hanging out with her one friend Wallace, and fighting with just about everyone who used to be her friend, she ends up solving the murder and winning my complete adoration... and now just a month before the show returns for the third season, the second season is on DVD - just yesterday good ol Netflix delivered the first two discs; and I can't wait to get back to Neptune....

as for my real life, tonight will be the ultimate in 80s love as I head to the Knitting Factory to see Josie frickin' Cotton live and in the flesh - I'll let you know how that goes...

also we are still cooking up tracks for the new Swivek album - we have 10 definites and while Patrick whips up a smooth ending track, it's my goal to cook up one more big bang for Darkness + Light, and hopefully we will finally shoot the album cover pics this weekend...

and in other news, it seems my bank account has been raided by Amazon because as I was paying bills and my account kept getting lower and lower, I realized someone has got to take my ATM card away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home