Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Horrors

I love Halloween, but the problem is every year I wait and wait until the last minute to do everything - my costume, the accessories I need for said costume, the decorating... meanwhile, friends of mine who claim to love the Halloween holiday as much as I do end up with extreme decorating and extravagant costumes and I end up looking like I threw it all together at the last minute - go figure. So this year, I'd like to say that didn't happen. That my house is completely full of cobwebs and lighted jack o lanterns, scary little witches hanging on the walls sticking out their tongues as people pass by - fake headstones and fake fog running through the apartment and an awesome costume that I spent all year working on. I'd like to say that, but it would be a big fat lie. Instead, my house still has the lighted snow man sitting on a speaker from Christmas, and my costume is still missing a pair of white gloves and I have no idea how to do the make up required. But I figure a couple Captain & Cokes when I get home and a little web surfing before hand should solve some of my problems, besides it's a tad hard to compete with the insanity that will prevail down the street at the West Hollywood Halloween Carnival, and as long as I try just a little, I think it all works out. Perhaps next year, I'll be more prepared... perhaps.

In other exciting news, I have to give out major congratulations to my pal Amy Cissell who will be a Cissell no more as she heads to the Portland Court House today and marries HER Brad - Happy Halloween and Congrats on that oh so scary institution known as marriage.

If upcoming nuptials don't scare you, perhaps this will - on the bill for tonight's many major music performers at the West Hollywood Halloween Carnival are none other than Kevin Federline & Tiffany - not together of course but wouldn't that be something? To see all you're missing or for those in town to see what's happening click this link for the West Hollywood Halloween Carnival.. and stay tuned for pictures.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 31, 2006 at 2:16:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the congrats, but I will ALWAYS be Amy Cissell. now, however, I will be married amy cissell, who need bradley to come drink beers and eat nachos with her.

happy halloween. drink some captain for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home