Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Brads Just Want To Have Fun



A brand new concert tour entitled True Colors is coming to a bunch of cities this summer, headlined and put together by Miss Cyndi Lauper, one of my all time favs and also on hand for the event is Debbie Harry, and you all know I kind of like her as well. So it was with excited fury that I found out the concert was having a pre sale for Human Rights Campaign members, which is me of course (they are actually fronting the bucks for the show) and with a little code from them you could buy pre sale tickets at 10 am, so I did just that - just itching with my credit card in hand and my code on the send button and what do you know, in those first five minutes every ticket for The Greek Theater in LA that was under $150 was gone by the time I got to it. I'm so peeved, I'm just happy that I did get to meet the brilliant Cyndi back when Tower Records existed (ugh another reason to cry) and I've met Miss D, and I did see them both in concert, in fact I saw Cyndi at the Greek, so perhaps as all those other HRC campaigners are prancing to "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" I'll sit at home and revisit in my mind the time I saw Cyndi live.... why do bad things happen to such angelic people as myself??

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home