Friday, November 09, 2007

Systematic Viruses

It's another weekend coming up and once again I have not let a single reader (That's you my one reader I'm talking to) what's been going on... no random photo, no bubbatunes, and no Brad life stories.. but hey what can I say, I've been busy.

Last weekend we had a fly in whirlwind Amy Cissell time as my pal flew in from Portland and we had a great time. We shopped at Target, we drank at Fiesta Cantina and Trunks, we shopped at Amoeba Records and drank and ate at El Reboso (I think that's the name of it) and then she was gone...poof like she had never even been there. Though our girl was fighting a cold virus and unfortunetly for the Leivas that virus stuck around and now he's sick... I tell you if there's a person who sneezes within 18 blocks of the man he's going to get sick.

And speaking of viruses, my computer at work hates me. Well actually my computer at home hates me as well, but when we moved to our new location I was given a brand new computer as my last one crashed and crashed due to the insane amount of viruses found on it. So when I got the new computer I vowed I wouldn't go to any strange websites or download anything. I have been so good and then today I get an announcement from the Spyware thingie jobbie (see how technical I am) that I have two viruses the downloader and the trojan, which if you do any research seems to imply I am pretty much fucked. How I tell my boss about this sitch is a whole different dilemma. I swear I didn't do anything, all I do is check my email, do a little shopping on Musicstack.com and go to Myspace, which is who I'm blaming this one. Cissell gets credit for the Leivas virus and I blame My Space for the trojan left behind.

For big news, here is what I'm planning this weekend - well after a Saturday with my gal pal Jen where we will watch Knots Landing, listen to Lisa Hartman records and watch Deborah Foreman movies - then on Sunday my new fav band Shitting Glitter is having a show that is going to be filmed for LOGO so I could finally end up on GAYTV just like I deserve.

By the way the other band playing - Swivel is not Swivek - though I must say maybe I'll end up getting booked to places by someone using the k instead of the l... we'll see how that works.

And if you're here in La La Land - be sure to come out to the club on Sunday night - even The Leivas plans on going and that's something almost unheard of!




THIS SUNDAY, NOV 11

SHITTING GLITTER LIVE
@
CINESPACE
rock out
CLUB ENVY
18 AND OVER gay and lesbian and whoever they wish to bring!
6356 Hollywood Blvd 10pm, sg on at 11

logo will be taping for a new music series so get your hollywood asses down there and show off what you got

also performing

swivel - good friend and one of the shitting glitter drummers of yore, we love these boys
idyllists
dj LEZlee and dj orgasm

get your name on the list, it's free. it pays to know shitting glitter
rsvp: guestlist@envyofhollywood.com

www.shittingglitter.com

www.myspace.com/shittingglitter

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, November 9, 2007 at 3:48:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so sorry that I infected your leivas. Next time we won't make out - I promise.

I had such a good time! I need to download & send pics.

Miss you already - when are you coming to visit?

(why oh why can't won't my name link to my website? just because I don't use stupid blogger doesn't mean people don't deserve to know who I am!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home