Monday, January 14, 2008

The Presence of Presents

Okay so I know I'm terrible at keeping up but work has been kicking my azz, and I hate that because if there's one thing I really love, it's vacation and I spent my whole Christmas vacation doing all kinds of nothing and really that's what I'm best at doing, and would love to do it every day.

So only a month later I will finally tell you about Christmas - first here are all the presents I had to mail out:

and these are the presents that were left behind for me and The Leivas - I know and here I was a bitchin' right before Christmas cuz I didn't think I was getting anything - I mean I didn't feel like it was Christmas.

But alas Christmas did come - and I know what you're all wonderin' - tell us, tell us what did you get you spoiled brat?? Okay so you coaxed it out of me..

First I always have a million DVDs and CDs I want but hardly ever get cause people think I'm always shopping for myself and buy what I want - so they don't realize that though I do that, I also tell people specifically which CDs and DVDs to buy so I don't buy them and I don't get doubles... so this year my little sister got me the Golden Girls Season 2 on DVD, I know they're on TV 24/7 but what if I want to watch a certain episode and Lifetime isn't airing it at that precise moment? Also, in a score for bonus points to the Cissell - I got the remastered new edition of Alligator - one of the best in the "animals gone bad" genre I so love. Lisa and Alf both got me "All About Eve" because obviously one of them (the Leivas) doesn't listen to me when I tell him what I told others to buy me... but that's okay it's been replaced by another cinematic classic - "Thank God It's Friday".

The Leivas also bought me two of the best presents - all I wanted was a really nice file cabinet - not the crappy office metal ones but a cool one - and he bought me this awesome wood two drawer file cabinet that became the best place to put my "precious" USB record player - and he got me this awesome Rolling Stone Cover to Cover book which has every single Rolling Stone Magazine on CD - you just pop in the program search for, oh let's say "Pat Benatar" and it shows on which disc and which magazine she appears in. Plus it's the whole damn magazine - every single issue including ads - it's a trip and a whole lotta wasting of time for me... but I love it.

These are only the top of the iceberg in my present recieving as I was such a good boy last year, but I felt I had to share a little bit with you, and so maybe just maybe we'll get together again soon.. maybe tomorrow, who knows... we'll see how these bastards work me ... I am working my digits right to the bone!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Thursday, January 17, 2008 at 7:33:00 PM PST, Blogger OrangeTV said...

OMG...I wanted Santa to bring me that Rolling Stone disc but the bitch didn't, so now I hafta cough up the money on my own somehow cuz I GOTTA have it...

 
At Friday, January 25, 2008 at 1:05:00 PM PST, Blogger swivek said...

Come on over, we'll look up stuff and drink Captain & Cokes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home