Monday, September 22, 2008

Loehmann's Loe Down


On the brilliant (yes brilliant) sitcom The Nanny, our favorite child rearer talks up a storm about Loehmann's and not having to pay retail prices. So imagine my extreme gleefullness when I discovered we had a new Lohemann's Men's Store across the street from the Beverly Center.
Let me just say that yes you do get a good deal. The pretty oh so comfy cashmere-ish sweater I picked out originally retailed for $500.00 and since the new price was $250.00, well yes that is a great deal. So were the ties which were normally $75.00 marked down to $30.00 and the men's dress shirts ranging from $150.00 - 200.00 and marked around $50.00 - 75.00. Did I buy anything? Are u friggin' kidding me. I don't know what that Mr. Scheffield was paying Nanny Fine but my boss doesn't give me enough to spend at Loehmann's Men's Store so it's back to Kohls, Target and the Thrift Store, but hey would you expect anything else from me?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home