Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Big Gay Wedding 2 - The Video

I know you guys were all idly sitting by, twirling your twirlers waiting for this so here it is - the most intimate, lovely little thing a person can share with the whole wide world web - my wedding ceremony... it's a long ass 4 minutes so I hope you have time to watch it...

I also want to thank every single person that attended the wedding, as I have yet to send out those thank you emails... It really was cool to come around the corner and see all of our friends plus Alf's parents and sister there to celebrate.. and speaking of which once we're hitched in the video watch my pal Amy's reactions.. she's as excited (if not more so) than we were... and also see if you can pin point the moment when I start welling up and can't decide where to look just to keep from bawling like the big tit baby I am...

without further ado - THERE GOES THE BRAD - MY WEDDING CEREMONY ON VIDEO (filmed by my pal Geoff)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 1:51:00 PM PDT, Blogger Amy - the gazelle said...

dumbass - you made me cry.

I can't even believe how happy I am for you. And how much I hate that I couldn't be there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home